
and so, I embark on a series consisting of girls with mustaches.
This particular one was inspired by a little man, who spoke little nothings and who did little things. Made little many phonecalls and pleaded his little heart out. Oh how I despise him. It wasn't the fact that he asked, it was how and what he asked.
little, little man. You're not worth it.
d'you think it's easier to lie with a mustache? or without? I think beards are the most convincing, stubbles and goatees maybe not so much. shall test it out one day.
before I carry on,
410, I love you.
I've also found that, recently, I've had a tendency to mew whilst typing. ignore that.
I can't wait for school to start. I miss people.
"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self."
Aristotle
I agree with this. You are your worst enemy. That, and unicorns.
darn unicorns.
Seems like forever since I've posted lyrics. ah but 'forever' God is with us. Forever, and ever. forever. His love endures forever.
I climbed across the mountain tops
Swam all across the ocean blue
I crossed all the lines and I broke all the rules
And baby I broke them all for you
Oh because even when I was flat broke
You made me feel like a million bucks
You do and I was made for you
- Brandi Carlile, The Story
No comments:
Post a Comment