Monday, March 15, 2010

if I go crazy then will you still call me superman?

I Icebox In-charge. (III)


Netball training trip to Malaysia was unlike any other. Got to know my team mates so much better, had good exposure to different playing styles, different playing arenas, enjoyed another series of long, sleep-inducing bus rides (though we weren't allowed to sleep to keep our game face on), and contrary to what I expected, I actually had a lot of fun.

laughed a lot too, mostly at myself because my roomie and friends thought I was hilarious. Initially, they thought I was quiet, nice (in that boring way people sometimes are), and shy. They thought wrong. Haha they say I'm a bad-ass. I say booyah to that.

Have to train harder. Faster, higher, stronger, sharper, smarter; need to work, need to work, need to work. The only thing I hate more than people telling me I'm not good enough, is people telling me I'm good already, and to stop being so hard on myself. I'm not good enough, I have to be better.

then again, if Council is a go, then netball is a no. I guess we just have to be patient huh?

and as Parveen would say,
"now, we must wait."

p.s. I made some gross generalisations in my previous post so if you don't fall under any of the mentioned, let it be. After all generalisations and generalisations. They're supposed to be general. Hence the coinage of the name "generalisation".

No comments:

Post a Comment