The question has come up time and again and I think it's of paramount importance to address the question and tantamount that I assure all readers that I don't intend to get a Facebook account anytime soon. That's right, finally, we let the little monster into the light.
In a nutshell, I don't Facebook because I don't feel like it.
acknowledging the fact that the argument presented may not exactly be of the most forcible kind, I guess the truth is that I'd be very much content being a renegade 21st century teenager who doesn't know what it means to 'poke someone' via the inter space or 'write on someone's wall', which I can only assume means something other than illegal vandalism. And if that means living a life without drowning in my own human defecation and swirling in a sweet dizzy pool of brain-dead stupor in front of the blaring blue computer screen, then by all means.
Oh yes, and of course, with every knowing, contemptuous chuckle, the oh-that-was-priceless shake of the head, and that cavalier, swift change in topic that has come my way over the past 1 year or so since FB's big big boom, comes that inseparable, ineffectual plea of assurance;
"no offense."
No comments:
Post a Comment