Sunday, April 25, 2010

I will never be the same if we never meet again.

I have decided to skip day 11.
(Sorry Rovik. I do respect your project, I really do, but it's just a long story.)

And since I'm late by two days, I'm going to compress 2 days into one. Like Superman, but not.

Day 12: Your favorite musical artist’s life story



Joss Stone: Dyslexic, dropped out of school at 16, is a world-famous pop diva.

Need I say more?

Day 13: A memory that never fails to make you laugh

5 years ago: Chinese tuition in my tuition teacher's house. To get out of having 听写, we convinced our teacher that there was something wrong with the electrical wiring in her house, and that it was a ticking bomb waiting to explode, literally. This was done with a laser pointer, held under the table, out of my teacher's sight, shone onto the ceiling. To think what little liars (but hey, actors nonetheless) we were. Eyebrows furrowed, mouth turned into a thoughtful pout, we told her we've seen this kind of thing on the news before, we called it the 红蚂蚁, and that it was a fuse about to pop and blow.

Safe to say we didn't have 听写 that day. Though we did get into a whole different problem when she almost called the police. At that juncture, we burst out into hysterical fits. Should have seen the look on her face, I thought she was going to cane us. To death.

Partner-in-crime: Abigail Tay, RI(JC) 2011. Best prank ever in the history of my life. Was worth every subsequent scolding (:

Where does the good go?
- Tegan and Sara

1 comment:

  1. hahah don't worry, im just super glad I've got other people's projects to view as well, its so fun, and I learn so much from everyone XD

    ReplyDelete