Day 10: A dream you had this past week described in detail
Fell asleep whilst reading Econs (haha coincidence? not so much, I think) and had this little dream:
The family was going out for dinner. We were in the car and get this, I was sleeping in the car. Imagine me dreaming about sleeping, that's how tired I was. Anyway, I remember waking up to the smell of, what else, but KFC. and no, they're not paying me for this. This is not a subliminalBUY CHICKEN FROM KFC! IT'S THE BEST! IT'S FINGER LICKIN' GOOD!message. I woke up but couldn't lift my head, cos it was too heavy. Because I had a giant coffee bean for a head. yes. And I complained about not having been woken up earlier to place my order. They got me coleslawKFC FTWand chicken. Why didn't you wake me up, I whined, still unable to lift my head. BECAUSE YOU WERE SLEEPING. (if I wasn't sleeping, I wouldn't need to be woken up, now would I?) and then, ironically enough, I woke up.
my dreams make no sense.
I play Zombie Farm on iSaac (because I like growing zombies and using them to attack people, yes) and I have mutated zombies who have potatoes, tomatoes, and yes, coffee beans for heads. Hence, coffee bean head.
No comments:
Post a Comment