Wednesday, April 21, 2010

laughing with your pretty mouth;

Day 6: Earliest thing you can remember

We were at a carnival and I had an icecream in one hand. Chocolate. My maid was with me, I was sitting in her lap. We decided to go on the carousel. I don't remember if I walked, or if was carried. All I remember is my maid smiling at me as I went around, and 'round and 'round.

It's a hazy memory, very dream-esque (what with all the blurry faces and bright lights). but yeah, that's it.

I just smiled and said “Let go of me,
Now, there's something I just gotta know
Did someone else steal my part?”
She said it's not my fault
- Siberia, Backstreet Boys

Not in a good mood. Give me a hug when you see me in school okay, in dire need of one now ):

Go Friday go.

1 comment:

  1. *virtual hug*!
    I'll give you a hug when I see you in school <3

    ReplyDelete