Day 16: Something that you want to do within the next five years.
I never plan ahead. And yes, I know they say that if you fail to plan, you're planning to fail. I just don't worry about the future as much as I should, I guess. Not that I should. God is here, He has His plans for me.
But I really want to set up an online bookclub. Currently, I have recruited a grand total of one member. I was reading this book called Paper Towns, John Green that I had borrowed from the library, and after I finished the book, I left the receipt in the pages, with a note explaining my little project and asking them to contact me via email. And guess what, somebody actually did. It was amazing. But since then, progress has stagnated because...well, just because.
It has remained un-checked on my Bucket List.
Didn't I already warn you about my commitment issues?
But fingers crossed for 22. It'll come along soon enough.
In other news,
SIOBHAN MAGNUS HAS LEFT AMERICAN IDOL!
oh, where do the good go, where do the good go. Just like how it was with all the others, (Megan Cokrey & Danny Gokey) we will miss you. May your talent never ever again go unheard.
and my momma swore that she would never let herself forget
and that was the day that I promised
I’d never sing of love if it does not exist
But Darling,
You. are. the only exception.
- Paramore, The Only Exception
No comments:
Post a Comment