Day 9: Five things you want to see change
1) Global Warming
2) Poverty
3) Politics
4) Racism
5) Idolism
Cliched, I know. Cliched to say it's cliched, I know. But whatever. Astonishingly enough, I actually do mean it.
Of course I could talk about the more trivial things I would want to see change in the world. Like how Ben and Jerry's are so depressingly expensive. Or how we have to do NAPFA. Or how life will either make or break you, seldom are there in-betweens.
But meh, I could do that some other day, now couldn't I?
In other news, good job, RJTT, on double champs. Am glad that I was there to share the moment. But alas, getting the championship title marks the end of season, and the end of the season signifies my departure from the team.
At least we had some laughs, right?
It was fun while it lasted, but now real life awaits.
No comments:
Post a Comment