
Day 19: A passage from a book that has touched you
a million little pieces, James Frey.
I have too many words in my PI. I don't feel like doing anything about it. (insert bad word here)
I like typing in italics. It's groovy.
Today was a quiet day, Crakephertuey hanged on me. I took a very quiet walk home. Sometimes I wish Taylor Swift had less catchy songs and/or had better lyrics, so at least when/if they do get stuck in my head, I don't hate myself.
Let's go, Thursday.
I cybersmack you back! I don't want to die la, just that someone from my church recently did what I described... And it pushed me into a very contemplative mood because suddenly so many people I know are dying (and others are getting married) compared to previous years where there was... NADA. So yes. Don't worry I won't jump off :) Life is good, just need to find some pleasure in the shit.
ReplyDelete