
Gone are the days of squinty-eyed, youngish, pop boy-bands. But a true-blue Blue fan never forgets. Song that made me like them: Best in Me. But that's not to say that their other songs are anything short of incredible. Rumour has it that they're getting back together (be still, my heart. for you should never be broken as it once was. wow I'm such a deranged fan girl, I am ashamed).
Then again, that rumour has been drifting about for a year or so, and either Singapore doesn't get decent coverage on Blue events, or I'm just revoltingly uninformed, in which case, it's most probably the latter.
Blue deserves more credit for "Best in Me" btw, a lot of people know the chorus but just smoke through the rest of the song, which really ticks me off. It is not another of your corny feel-good songs, that you sing, just because it's "sweet". And the song is by BLUE, get it right yo.
In other news unrelated to the 30 day project, which is everything I ever talk about here now (here now, or now here?), I cannot wait for Council Invest. The day when we officially become 30ths, when our term officially starts. Don't get me wrong, I am scared out of my wits, to say the least, but maybe I'll be okay. y'know? Maybe it'll be alright.
Hopefully we'll be as much a batch (or more so) the 29ths were, they left pretty big shoes for us to fill.
It started
how many years ago?
No one will ever know how far we've really come
since we walked away with no more words to say.
And we made a lot of sacrifices,
undid a lot of ties,
we fought a lot of fights to get where we are now.
Just don't ask me how.
- Blue, Curtain Falls
maybe we'll make you proud, 29ths. I just hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment