Countdown: 360 days
Day 30: Ways you believe you have grown over the past thirty days
It hasn't been 30 days long. It has been longer. and it'd be a lie to say that my blog/blogging has taught me much about myself over the past month. Council, on the other hand, has helped me to grow. I am now bolder, though I don't want to be. I am now older, figuratively speaking, though I don't want to be.
(I'm ready for this! no I'm not, but maybe if I keep telling myself that, it'd actually come true. Can anyone say 'self-fulfilling prophecy'!)
These days are coming to an end
the world it waits impatiently for us
These moments just collided into one line
Looking back I wouldn't change a thing.
- Mia Carruthers, We Will Grow
This song will come as soon as the last day draws to a close.
Only 360 more.
No comments:
Post a Comment