Saturday, May 22, 2010

220510

Some photos that will describe the past few weeks that have been Council!

The first day we got our very pretty green MS shirts. Li Qi's happy, look at her smile (:



My invest buddy aka Rui Jia's buddy whom I stole because Hong Fei was (and is still) sick. Chanel, thank you for investiture and the blazer ceremony!



Ushering during PTM with Amos Liu. We were so bored and he kept on wanting to take pictures. I now have many of his pictures in my phone, but to save the world from Amos, I shan't put all of them here. I will scar you for life. Really.



Some PTM people filling in the empty Council room that the 29ths have left for us (in a mess, I might add). Can't wait for the day when our cards are activated. (omg Marj, I look a whole lot like you here wth. I think cos it's blurry, but resemblance much!)



Off to study for some common testz. Am very nervous, but God is here. I will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment