
(81-11) of the 30ths, and yet 1 30th.
(7 rows, 0 blank files, CCIC!)
Arun, Li Bing, Sergio, Ashraf, Wen Yan, Chander, Eunice, Ryan Tan, Amos Liu, Florence, Ewan absent.
(Batch Strength 70, CCIC!)
Give or take the horrors, Council Camp experience was one worth having, and one worth keeping. And keep we will haha, even if we don't want to.
(bright green MS shirts ♥)
Day 23: Most awkward first impression you feel you’ve ever given
training 2002: picking up balls, encroaches into other half of arena to pick balls
arbitrary character (ar): eh! pick your own balls la!
I ignore
ar: eh! stop coming to our side! this is our balls!
stranger then, current friend now (stcfn): there are no names on the balls, these balls do not belong to anybody.
I look up, indifferent expression on face.
stcfn walks to my side to pick my balls...
I frown at her and decide not to be friendly to her
We have a strained relationship for awhile. and then we grow up.
why was I such a brat/why am I such a brat?
so that we'd have memories like these in future. and that's fun for the whole family.
No comments:
Post a Comment