Thursday, June 10, 2010

100610

Hi authors of advertisement pop-ups,

please get out of my face and stop ruining my life. Thank you very much.

yours sincerely,
a mildly annoyed girl who paid $1.50 for a bag of Chips Ahoy! cookies that contained a grand total of 5 cookies, which, if you would care to do the math, would amount to 30 cents per bloody cookie. They don't even taste that good.

How is it that out of the 17 windows I have open, 15 of them are pop-up ads? I DON'T WANT TO BUY YOUR FACIAL SHAMPOO DAMMIT.

Things that have been meh lately
1) People not actually knowing what meh means :O (no!)
2) Buddy lunch could have gone better. I blame my lousy department head srsly
3) STUDYING
4) I am fat

Things that have made life sweet recently
1) Explaining what meh means to people and having their features brighten with enlightenment
2) Telling others I had buddy lunch made others envious haha win!
3) STUDYING in the board room is as productive as a gynaecologist is in the delivery room i.e very
4) Whatever, I'm fat but it could be worse
5) Hoot to the Doves had a very fulfilling PW meeting yesterday, after which we spent quality time just sitting down and talking at the Marymount station. It was very nice (:

HOOT HOOT!

I kinda miss talking to Yu Da. Then again, I miss a lot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment