Wednesday, June 16, 2010

you're the one I have decided who's one of my kind.



fiesty, sassy and a little proud, presenting moustache girl #2.

"YOU COULD BE WRONG," she said.

Before I run far away
I need to take a holiday
maybe it's a fall from grace
I gotta find a new place

A holiday
I set off on a new chase
I gotta see a new face
I need to take a holiday
- Holiday, Boys Like Girls

(This song has good lyrics and a likeable tune. A good song, all in all.)

When I was younger I used to be wild, as wild as an elephant's child. No one could hold me down, no one could keep me around.

I NEED A REAL HOLIDAY:

holi·day
(hälə dā′)

noun

  1. a day of freedom from labor; day set aside for leisure and recreation

  2. Chiefly Brit. a period of leisure or recreation; vacation

  3. a day set aside by law or custom for the suspension of business, usually in commemoration of some event
336 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment