Thursday, June 17, 2010

and bend through alleys and bounce off all the buildings.


(Lyrics from Hey, Soul Sister, Train)

There is no particular reason why the boy is so badly drawn. Maybe because he doesn't exist, maybe because he was in a rush to get out of my head. Maybe because he's the one I have decided who's one of my kind. I don't even really know what this one is about, usually I do know, but for now, I don't.

I have no identity. I know people with the same name as me. I know someone who looks uncannily similar to me. I know of someone who acts like I do. I am a nobody now, just someone, but no one in particular. But I haven't decided on a boy who's one of my kind, one that would exclaim at crappy art with me and be sarcastic at all the wrong, awkward moments.

Chander interpreted my use of this lyric all wrong, 'my kind' doesn't mean 'my kind of boy'. It means 'my kind of person' i.e. someone like me. duh.

and now, on this note,
CCAD - HELL YEAH.

I see Greece score their second goal against Nigeria. The referee blows the final whistle, and the Nigerian goalkeeper in yellow is accompanied off the field. He is crying. Damn.

I can't wait for CTs to be over. Then I'll get to
1) go out with CHANXYS finally. Hopefully?
2) have CCAD outing; decide sub-comms, carcinogenic Koi, have fun
3) have Council Camp handover!
4) not study like my life depended on it.

because "while we debate half-empty or half-full, it slowly rises, your love is gonna drown."

335 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment