This post is dedicated to the girl who thought that chickens had 4 legs.
I know things have been difficult for you lately; school, YOG rehearsals, CCA, Council and I'm sorry for that. I know you're tired and jaded, and during lectures you wish that it'd just end already. and I'm sorry. I wish I could tell you to hang in there, but there's nothing I've not already said a million times and I don't think it helps, though I hope it would. I wish that school would give you a break, but I also wish that hell would freeze over.
I wish that we had more time each day so that you could sleep for longer hours and be a regular 17 year old for just a while more. And I'm sorry. I know I haven't been the most supportive friend for you, though you have been for me. and I'm sorry. I guess sometimes I'm selfish and when I'm tired, I don't imagine you being 5x more tired than me. But you probably are.
Whilst thinking about council camp today, I remembered how we went through it together, sworning to be ONE body, to fall together, to rise together. To be there for one another, because all for one, and one for all. I remember it being our and my duty to support each other through our term because it's gonna be tough. and I haven't done that. And I'm sorry.
I'm gonna be better though. I'm gonna be a better friend, because if we're planning to get out of here alive, we're gonna need all the help we can get.
But, all things aside, mind > matter, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment