


Have been settling for too little. Just because I could have done worse, and didn't, doesn't mean I should't have done better. Just because I've done well enough to placate my parents, doesn't mean that it's enough, period. Not that I have placated anybody. I'm just saying.
The up side to all of this, however, is the fact that I'm actually motivated to do better. I know I've made some empty promises to myself in the past, but then again, I've never actually cared this much.
Yes, I could complain about how the rewards have not been reciprocal to the amount of work I've put in, but I'm not going to. Because, there's no point. and I'm not that person.
You're making something out of nothing
and jealousy's the cousin, the cousin of greed.
- Cute Is What We Aim For, Curse of Curves

No comments:
Post a Comment