Thursday, July 8, 2010

we're the new face of failure.

People are doing things that scare me.

I'm doing things that scare me.

People are doing things that (are beginning to) annoy me.

and I'm too smug for my own good.

30th Students' Council, batch strength 81. But just for now. In a while more we'll be reduced to 80.

Cold, bare, naked 80. We love you, Sharan.

Don't really care now that people don't like Council. I know I should care, it's the only way to change people's perceptions, create a united school.

But what the heck, as long as we're doing good for the school, for the pupils, I'm golden. If they still hate us, let them. After all, we just organise events no? (well, no)

There's no point changing people if they don't want to be moved, as long as we do our duties, pupils reap what we sow and be happy, no matter how momentarily, then I'm good.

People are doing things that scare me.

No comments:

Post a Comment