We could judge people and we could pretend to know who they are. But we'd be lying. There are those who think of dying. All the time. And then there are those who live like a hermit in their heads. There are those who are in love, and then there are those who think they're in love. There are those with strong faiths in God, and then there are those who just don't know what to think. And then there are a few, just a small handful, but they're there - they just want to grow up.
I've been biting my lip everytime I feel the impulse to expel something rude, something distasteful, something loud, something nonsensical, something meant to be secretive, something meant for attention's sake and I'm getting used to the concept of just plain shutting up, I guess. In time, I'll get there.
I want to know so many people for who they are, for who they pretend to be, and for who they fail to be. But how can I trust them, when I don't even trust me to be me? You know what we all need? I'll tell you what we need.
We need a holiday.
278 days
.
No comments:
Post a Comment