Tuesday, August 24, 2010

you and I buy star maps

Too tired to talk in complete, proper sentences. Tired man's folly to speak inadequately, what more tired man who takes ELL. But see, short sentences = easier consumption and digestion of information presented. ELL eats my brain all day long.

Outing with Black Sisters felt good like cherry pies in Autumn. Was indescribably happy in the short span of time, unlike happiness felt nowadays in school. Happiness in school more like delirium, induced happiness. Does not come naturally, and when it goes, feel a lot emptier than when it started out.

Never realised how much I missed you guys.

On a related note, Salt was not a good movie. Avoid if possible.

Church this Sunday was amazing. Am now appreciating every second of living better. And it feels good because it gives me more reason to sigh happy sighs, and scream THANK YOU GOD in my head.

11Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content. 12 I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. - Philippians 4:11-13

Theo gave me mixed tape. I love it so much. Thank you, Theo and thank you God.

IHC moving at slow pace, but will pick up speed soon. I am hopeful. All will be good though, I trust. I have faith that all will be good. All the rest can go fly kite.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment