I really like being one of you. I like singing with you, being with you, studying with you, planning with you, crying with you, stressing with you, triumphing with you, being silly with you, falling down with you, getting up with you. I almost didn't become one of you. I am so thankful that I did. Because if I weren't one of you, I wouldn't have learnt the song written for us by one of you. And I wouldn't have grown to love it. If I weren't one of you, I would have never gotten close to any of you in the way I have. If I weren't one of you, I wouldn't have one of them. And I can't imagine not knowing that one "one-of-them". If I weren't one of you, I probably wouldn't have cared that one of us was going to jet off to another continent. If I weren't one of you, I probably wouldn't have fought as hard whilst all of you were cheering me on. If I weren't one of you, I probably wouldn't be this happy.
That is why I love being one of you. Because you make me happy.
257 days
.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment