Tuesday, September 7, 2010

if I bite my lip, if I say hello.



Moustache girl #3

I wish my dad would just shut up.

I just want to be part of a walking band. Men who wear their hearts on their sleeves, guitars in place of rifles and singing, being giddy. Being the only source of sound, being contagious to everyone who hears them. I want to be part of a walking band and never have to study for tests, never have to worry about grades or the future or dying. I just want to sing and I don't care if I'm out of tune or if I forget the words I don't forget the words I never forget the words.

But I do. Sometimes. Seldom, but I sometimes do.

WE WERE NEVER MADE TO BE HAPPY.

Yes, we were. But that was a long time ago. Happiness is what you make it out to be. You could be happy. But it's difficult and everyone knows that. We just pretend it doesn't exist so we don't have to think about what we're missing.

I miss the people who make me make sense.

Sometimes I wish they could love me beyond what words could describe.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment