Saturday, January 22, 2011

with you're hand in mine, we'll be just fine.



"What if I fall and hurt myself Would you know how to fix me What if I went and lost myself Would you know where to find me If I forgot who I am Would you please remind me Oh 'cause without you things go hazy."






Rosi Golan - Hazy




Maybe this is what I'm meant for. To search for answers. To find some truth, some enlightenment in this tragically disappointing world.




The last week has been an exhausting one - an uphill battle against sleep, my old foe, obligatory homework assignments & council work. Most people have it worse than me, but that doesn't make me feel any better. It shouldn't, should it? People I love and know falling sick, many I know of not getting the rest they need, the rest they crave. Juggling expectations, calculating disappointments, tearing through technicoloured tears to fulfill duties, to meet deadlines, to be the correct person.






And then of course, along came councilleaks. How and why this person exists, I don't know. But of course we care, this is personal. You're messing things up for my friends who have put in so much hard work over the last 6 months, of course I care. But if you even think for one moment that this is going to bring us down, then you've got another thing coming for you. We're 81, you're 1. So, you and what army huh?






Remember what I said about finding truths? Well, when I find God, I'll tell you. Then I'll show you. You're gonna need some help.







126 days



.

No comments:

Post a Comment