It's starting to worry me a little that I almost always click on the "Council" folder first to save a document even if it's not council related. I tried doing that for GP today, but stopped myself soon enough to be annoyed. "We make war so that we may live in peace", note to self, does not belong under "Council". It might be that IHC is getting to me. What can I say. when it comes to handling pressure, I might as well be a monkey.
Yes, monkeys are clever. But they also scratch their bottoms in public and pick lice out of their fellow compadre's hair to consume albeit in a cute, but very old person, fashion. Puckered lips and toothless, gummy chewing. But I'm not that far off, it did take my 3 tries to spell "monkeys' correctly.
I need to adopt a more positive outlook on IHC, is it my fault that I'm looking forward to it being over? It's not that it's not important to me, it's just that it's sorta taking a toll on my school work. I need to catch up with math. and a million other things that are just there. They refuse to go away. I've tried talking to them but they just don't listen. Stubborn stubborn stubborn. as hell. I need to cope, think 'octopus'. Think 'multi-task'. Think 'Superman'.
When this is all over, we'll grab some tea and laugh over scones and tiny platters.
104 days
.
natttt hang on kay it will be over soon, jiayou dear.
ReplyDelete<3 ruimin
It's okay - I wish IHC was over too. Rest well, just a few more days to go <3
ReplyDelete