I hereby declare the end to all downer posts that contemplate disappointing world and life. We won't need to swallow those hiccups and down our sorrows with pretentious feel-good pictures anymore. This is going to be a happy place. Fo' shizzle.
Suffice to say that the enormity of the common testz have yet to settle in my stomach to create an uncomfortable enough ache because, ladies and gentlemen, we are 2 days away from the Monday of CTs and here I am, folks.

Aren't we all?
I know it is slightly masochistic to say that the studying break has been, at the bare minimum, fun but really. Take away the fact that the tests are coming up next week, this week has really been, well, fun. We've had dancing, singing - loud, hearty, tuneless, and very cathartic, thank you for asking - dodgeball fights that have left me breathless and rolling on the ground gasping for precious air, basketball showdowns with the broken-in glass cabinet and smiley-faced green pink yellow balls, lots of laughter, sometimes mean, sometimes inclusive, swearing contests that will amount to free pie, if all goes well. And, occasionally, hardwork. (: all in all, two thumbs up.
Boys are sick. And more perverse than I should know (ohhhh the horror you don't even know!). They're mean to one another and somehow find obscene pleasure in piling onto each other in a bid to incite anxiety, chaos and glee in a fashion that I can only describe as gay and pancakes.
But they're also sweet and funny. And hardworking, and encouraging. And creative and fun, and caring. And when the time calls for them to be sensible, they man up and spearhead the journey onward, toward sense and sensibility. and liquid paper.
All I can hope for now is that my one week of furious fun (and hardwork) will show in my grades. If not I might be the one paying for lunch.
.
Suffice to say that the enormity of the common testz have yet to settle in my stomach to create an uncomfortable enough ache because, ladies and gentlemen, we are 2 days away from the Monday of CTs and here I am, folks.

Aren't we all?
I know it is slightly masochistic to say that the studying break has been, at the bare minimum, fun but really. Take away the fact that the tests are coming up next week, this week has really been, well, fun. We've had dancing, singing - loud, hearty, tuneless, and very cathartic, thank you for asking - dodgeball fights that have left me breathless and rolling on the ground gasping for precious air, basketball showdowns with the broken-in glass cabinet and smiley-faced green pink yellow balls, lots of laughter, sometimes mean, sometimes inclusive, swearing contests that will amount to free pie, if all goes well. And, occasionally, hardwork. (: all in all, two thumbs up.
Boys are sick. And more perverse than I should know (ohhhh the horror you don't even know!). They're mean to one another and somehow find obscene pleasure in piling onto each other in a bid to incite anxiety, chaos and glee in a fashion that I can only describe as gay and pancakes.
But they're also sweet and funny. And hardworking, and encouraging. And creative and fun, and caring. And when the time calls for them to be sensible, they man up and spearhead the journey onward, toward sense and sensibility. and liquid paper.
All I can hope for now is that my one week of furious fun (and hardwork) will show in my grades. If not I might be the one paying for lunch.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment