Tuesday, June 14, 2011

How fickle my heart and how woozy my eyes.



Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all. But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall. Lend me your eyes, I can change what you see. But your soul you must keep totally free.
- Mumford & Sons

I hereby vow to be an island, no man shall move me. If for nothing else, then only for selfish reasons - for myself. So that I shall never be hurt, that no one should ever be given reason to feel sorry for me. Maybe an allowance of a shadow of weakness in certain corners of the day, but nothing more then a passing, fleeting, clandestine moment of happiness, and hopefulness. Especially not now.

I will be my own person. Let no one else sway me. If I have to reteach myself 'confidence', then so shall it be.



This one reminds me of mermaids, seaweed and the sea.




My mum told me to have fun as I was going off to school to study. I told her that I would. And I always do. Today, in the longest time, I had bak chor mee and a haircut. It was fun. I liked today.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment