Sunday, June 19, 2011

Romans 8:38-39

Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any power; neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Jesus Christ our Lord.

Epic ♥ was sublime. It was like orientation but, in so many ways, better.



When I survey the wondrous cross
On which the Prince of glory died,
My richest gain I count but loss,
And pour contempt on all my pride.

Forbid it, Lord, that I should boast,
Save in the death of Christ my God!
All the vain things that charm me most,
I sacrifice them to His blood.


And yes, I am going to continue studying. I'm just not so sure if I'll care anymore.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment