There are not so many things I do in my everyday life that I feel of worth to have to busy my fingers with penning or typing it down. I suppose that's the difference between a Rafflesian and somebody else - maybe if I were somebody else, I would find more things to talk about. Maybe in greater detail and with more interest. Take a jet plane and $50k (or more, a year) to catch concerts we only ever see on television, speak another language, pull a Samson and get some hair? Doable, maybe. But worth it?
Sigh don't know why am still preoccupied with particular 'thing that does not matter'. Which begs the question - is it really a 'thing that does not matter'? Typical of me to to be overly fixated on various 'things that do not matter' though so, findings inconclusive. Safest bet, I suppose, would be to make sure I focus on 'things that do matter'.
srsly dude wake up and smell the roses yar..
No comments:
Post a Comment