Feels like tomorrow is the start of a new year. The new year in July, with the uniform and the new stationery (highlighters, erasers and new badge for my pencil case), teachers coming in with their new clothes.
I could really use some meat now. Is it my fault that I'm female. Crispy Manhattan fish n' chips with tartar sauce and freedom french fries. Didn't get to do anything I wanted to today, which makes me. sigh. What's the word. I really want some fish. Lots and lots and lots of it, fried, steamed with that sour Chinese plum thing, poached with yellow salty bean sauce, grilled, all charred and bitter at the blackened areas.
I want to eat fish in the lecture theatres. and throw some fish juice at that man's face and have him squirm in agony as the acid burns his eyeballs. But that's a horrible thought. I need to love more. love love love. I want to eat fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment