I often contemplate with an audible 'hmm'. Sometimes pensive, sometimes high-pitched and sarcastic. Sometimes even a little upset, unsure. And other times delighted at the promise of ice-cream.
hmm. I'm not one to worry about the future. But I've really been asking myself these few days - what are we doing?! I'm too afraid to brand it with a label, but someone spare me the ambiguity please.
What are you doing? Rhetorical question. You know what you're doing. Stop doing it.
I like hanging out with you because you make life honest, and hence, simple. I don't have to be dodgy around you, because there's no point, you get it out of me in the end anyway. And I know I can trust you. That's why people tell you things, more secrets than you could count with your two hands. I hope you start making secrets of your own. And share them with me. Like sweets.
hmm. I'm not one to worry about the future. But I've really been asking myself these few days - what are we doing?! I'm too afraid to brand it with a label, but someone spare me the ambiguity please.
What are you doing? Rhetorical question. You know what you're doing. Stop doing it.
I like hanging out with you because you make life honest, and hence, simple. I don't have to be dodgy around you, because there's no point, you get it out of me in the end anyway. And I know I can trust you. That's why people tell you things, more secrets than you could count with your two hands. I hope you start making secrets of your own. And share them with me. Like sweets.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment