Oh, what a world this life would be. Forget all your technicolour dreams. Forget modern nature, this is how it's meant to be. - Sondre Lerche.
The weight of the world And the hurt and the dirt Can make you disturbed I'm not gonna lie Saying everyone's gonna be alright And fine until we die But what else can you do But hope and pray and save And we'll get by But be prepared to be surprised, because God has everything under control (:
Hi my dear friend (: you are such a blessing in my life ahhh love you!I am prepared for God's surprises for me (: Let us both be.
The weight of the world
ReplyDeleteAnd the hurt and the dirt
Can make you disturbed
I'm not gonna lie
Saying everyone's gonna be alright
And fine until we die
But what else can you do
But hope and pray and save
And we'll get by
But be prepared to be surprised, because God has everything under control (:
Hi my dear friend (: you are such a blessing in my life ahhh love you!
ReplyDeleteI am prepared for God's surprises for me (: Let us both be.