and when I see you, I really see you upside down
but my brain knows better, it pickes you up and turns you around
turns you around, turns you around
but my brain knows better, it pickes you up and turns you around
turns you around, turns you around
if you feel discouraged and there's a lack of colour here
please don't worry, lover. It's really bursting at the seams
from absorbing everything, the spectrum A to Z.
please don't worry, lover. It's really bursting at the seams
from absorbing everything, the spectrum A to Z.
Death Cab For Cutie; Lack of Color
Maybe I'm a little sexist in that I'm always fascinated by pretty girls, but rarely do I notice handsome boys. Although girls are guilty of objectifying boys, I suppose I always assume that boys do it more often. This makes them bad. And sometimes I imagine how beautiful girls are so under-rated and sometimes the way they wear this enigmatic silence shrouds their heads and girly eyelashes like a halo, making them glow. Brighter than sunshine. And I muse privately, wishing, praying, hoping that someday, some boy will see her. And that he'd pick her, amongst all others, and above all others.
That's my wish for all the amazing people in the world, both men and women.

No comments:
Post a Comment