So tired, so happy. For once I know what I deserve - I deserve to sleep in. Especially on those rainy days. When the clouds so downcast, water-coloured painted with light grey type #(arbitrary number), mourns for the rivers that have dried away, and for the mushrooms that have become scorched from the sun, the least we could do would be to be still and be very, very silent. To lie and rest in revolution with the earth. Not running around like we have legs. Running against the weight of the sun, running from the glare of the bleu-cheesed moon. For now, I shall open my eyes only to the warmth of the sun or when raindrops hit the window. I will decide when I finally awake. Final-freaking-ly.
So, for now, goodbye world. And have the time of your lives sleeping your life away. Don't forget to be awesome. I will only miss you only quietly.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment