I'm a loose bolt of a complete machine. What a match, I'm half-doomed and you're semi-sweet. So boycott love. Detox just to retox. And I'd promise you anything for another shot at life. Imperfect boys with their perfect lives. Nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy. - Fall Out Boy
There have been fewer things to say these few days. No time to look out the window, no time to daydream. So I savour the walks home, and I will for the shadows at my feet to rise up and be something real, not just a lack of colour. I like to think that we can all be Peter Pans of this world. Not all who wander are lost.
I'm sorry I can't be anymore comforting here as I am already not in real life. The exams have reduced me to lyrics and seemingly unrelated pictures. I will keep all of you in my prayers, however, and God will do the rest. Have some faith, kid. If nothing else.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment