
.
But as it is written: Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him. (1 Corinthians 2:9)
.
The Monday of today - I was not prepared. As I avoided the pillars in black and white (like the teeth of a fusty piano), I couldn't help but feel a little giddy with opportunity and, at the same time, cheap because of it. I have what I have because of His grace, there's no question about this. It doesn't make me feel more of worth for every second I fear that this short span of a miracle will escape me. (Oh God, I'm sorry for being so silly). All these stupid little thoughts, every frustrating moment of ponderance, every second of every minute I start waging an apocalyptic war on my emotions, hear me when I say this: I will destroy you.
.
.
And by the by, whatever your reason is, save it. Too much time is spent on forgettable explanations that offer much, much too little.
.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment