Friday, March 2, 2012

Let everything that has breath

What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ. (Philippians 3:8)
.
Lord, I am thankful:
.
For my girly girl who has witnessed your grace and your faithfulness. KRIS I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU (this is the first time I'm actually using names on here, it's gotta mean something). I truly am so so so happy and I love you so much. Makes every late night WORTH. IT.
.
For the angels you've littered onto my path all the days of my life that they grieve with me, that they raise me up and strengthen me, give me hope and courage and a boldness of heart.
.
For the things that you've given to me. I'm not the best but I am victorious nonetheless.
.
I am tired but I am thankful for all you've given, and for all you've taken away.
.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment