I am sick of this! There are things bigger, more pressing and of greater value than what I consider troubles. And I hate how I begin the majority of my sentences with "I" (don't even get me started on rhemes and themes and shitty ELL knowledge that never paid off), as if my opinion or feelings are of any worth in respect to the enormity of the world and all its fallenness. What makes me better than anyone that I credit my being with gingerly-crafted details and song-entitled entries. Not an inquisition but a rhetorical question because the answer (not quite simply) is nothing really.
If my teacher were here, he would advise against the use of parentheses. Too conversational, he would say. Try to be more formal, he would chide.
Need to make full use of holiday. Need to become a (1) more confident, (2) more optimistic and (3) closer to God by the time it's all over.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment