Something he said really hit a nerve. I couldn't help but retort. My defenses drew their spears and clanged their shields against their breast plates. If defenses could roar, it would've sounded like the thing I said next. "Well that was a very bitchy thing to say." I didn't mean to come off so angry or petty, but I did. These people hang on to their judgments and they are relentless. And I know what I said opened some ears and turned some pretty heads because people simply don't talk like that. Nowadays or ever. It's impolite.
I was hurt, I suppose. That he would compare me to her. When he knew that I was trying desperately to do my best. Make everyone happy. Put my own annoyance and desire to curse and swear and break things aside. I just want this to be over please. Please. I don't want to prove that I'm stronger. What's the point ):
.
No comments:
Post a Comment