Last night, I think I made some promises that I'm not so confident about keeping anymore, now that the sun has risen and the stark sunlight has made me more sober. I don't know what answers I'm supposed to be looking out for. People tell me that I'd know when I see it. I think people miscalculate when they trust that I see things the way they do.
I still wonder why he didn't stay to talk to me last night. It's probably not a big deal. But I'd have liked for him to tell me personally before deciding that it wouldn't matter whether or not he was there. His opinion matters. Why do people do these things. Nothing good comes from being cryptic.
But like what she said, find purpose, prioritise and pray. And I will be fine. I believe there is more to this, Lord. So show me. Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment