Monday, September 2, 2013

I always seem to forget how fragile are the very strong

Homework that I'm no good at. Homework that I'm dreading to start doing. Homework that I don't know how to complete. All in all, a lot of homework piling up whilst all this brain gym hums merrily on. They're treating me differently because I said no. I don't call that a strategy, I call that bullshit. But it's ok because I know that whilst a part of me screams to retaliate, the saner, more controlled portion of my brain is rationalising calmly. Repeating itself over and over, almost like a chant, like a mantra.

"This will be over soon. This will be over soon."

Like the tide rolling onto shore, the surge and recoil is unyielding and it is making everyone angry and frustrated. Including me, yes definitely including me. I'm not bigger than this. Hell, I could be one of the worst. This will be over soon. Hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment