Christmas day and today was the best day of the year. Or so far as I can remember. Everything is better and brighter on Christmas, and the family was spilling over the rim with happiness and laughter, and there was joy going all around in platters and on forks. This was a good day too because the parents were civil at the table, and I have grown to be very fond of amicability. Maybe the jolly spirits have infected my inner child. Regardless, it is rejoicing and it knows not of what night time means.
I have inside of me a medley of thoughts that reflect long-term and repressed contemplation because I haven't had the time nor the enterprise to put pen to paper. I'll try to document more regularly because I've lost valuable data I would otherwise remember.
But wait for me, ok? Till the records stop skipping and my name is indelible on His books. Wait for me till Kingdom come. And I promise to have gone someplace and come back. And this I can be sure because it's Christmas 2013, and I'm better, much, than 2012. Better and better, strength to strength. Gem-like.
Merry Christmas (:
No comments:
Post a Comment