Saturday, April 12, 2014

He just sang even louder

So, I guess this is the part where people are expecting me to rant about being a tortured artist, if I can call myself that. And yeah, I guess I was bummed at first. I mean, these took very long and 'very long' when in uni is not something that comes without grave costs. But hey, whatever. I am kinda proud of how these came out, considering that I had to Youtube some tutorials (at the expense of the other kind of tutorials) and listen to John Legend on loop to keep me awake. If they don't like it, fine. I think they're pretty ok. And fine, some days "pretty ok" is not gonna be sufficient, maybe not even true. But on the whole, I think me being proud of myself should be enough

Too explicitly horrific. Leaves no room for audience's interpretation, they say. 

What was the word they used... garish?

He said this looked like a bunch of pals going on an adventure. Haha I kinda agree

and can I just say that my recent diet of chips, miscellaneous junk food and the ridiculously cute (and talented) Santino Fontana/Aaron Miller is really not helping the hell weeks pass any quicker. He's so cute he breaks my heart.

So unhealthy.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment