Hello shoo-shoo Sugar Town,
I'm just here to break the layer of silence that has settled over this portal, much like how a film settles over a still body of soup.
Nigel leaves the country on Thursday, and his departure will signal my stepping up to fill his place. At the awkward Hall Fellows' table and otherwise. With his leaving so uncomfortably close, I cannot help but feel sad.
I wish I could say that this sadness comes from having to be away from a friend but if I were being honest with myself, which I oftentimes am, I'm upset because I''m guilty that I didn't get to end things off on a better note.
From Vice-President to President, I am sorry I wasn't better at my job and I'm sorry I didn't try harder.
Even though I know I don't deserve it, I could use a big hug right now. Without words, just asphyxiation please.
Guilt has a way of making me sleepless.
Hungry,
a breaker of promises ):
No comments:
Post a Comment