Wednesday, November 5, 2014

For all the times that you're alive to feel

You told me you don't have many close friends, that you rarely let people get close to you. You told me that you're not sure how I felt but that the reason you treated me so well was because you felt that we clicked. You told me you hoped I'd be someone you could trust someday.

The past few weeks I've allowed myself to be me around you, no walls, no pretense. And that terrifying realisation only hit me today. Now, I am petrified. I want to be that person that you need, the one whom you said all those nice things about but I... can't get over myself.

I don't want to be so dependent on you, as much as you think I could be someone you'd depend on. I wouldn't dare to. And I'm just so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment