Friday, March 20, 2015

Teddy

I was in a bad mood today.

I don't say that very often because my moods usually aren't uniform throughout the day. But today, it was foul. My bosses annoyed me, my colleague seemed more of a loafer than usual, clients seemed more daft than on a normal day. Honestly, if they're going to make their advertisement look like any other generic coupon on a cheaply coloured newspaper, why engage a proper agency, spend proper money for them to pick out a template and change only the date and the name.

Am starting to forget what publicity really means. Is it true what they say, that any publicity is good publicity? Maybe I'm the one who's mistaken.

But yeah. In general, don't know cause for foul mood. I just know that today was one of the bad days, the ones that make me want to cave in and tell you that I miss you.

This is a marathon, isn't it? Whomever stops caring wins. Doesn't matter who comes first. Just finishing in itself is a triumph.

Oh well. Tomorrow's another day. The sun, it will come. And with it, sunshine (:

No comments:

Post a Comment