Saturday, March 14, 2015

Getting caught in the rain

I'm thinking of a trip.

Maybe somewhere with grey weather, windy Palm trees and salty beaches. Somewhere cold but not the kind that drives you indoors. More the kind that makes your hair dance around and pulls your eyelids together because it's so windy you can barely keep them bright. No doubt, there'd be some meat in a lunchbox somewhere. All neatly cut so I wouldn't have to get my hands dirty. Yum. Meat and rain. Oh yes, and somewhere I'd be able to learn new words. I need to start learning new words. I barely read nowadays.

Alternatively, somewhere kinda sunny, yet not hot. Brightly coloured drinks and sweet fruity sorbets that never ran out and came in neat little packages labelled with pretty crisp font. And a whole lot of nothing to do. Yes, a whole lot of nothing to say.

More or less, I just need some time to get some perspective. Possibly, even to get away, to get over (it). I need somewhere and some time to get things right. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment