Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I want to sing until I am lost in Your love

If you're someone who has monologues with your imaginary friends because there're simply too many honest things that you cannot allow yourself to say in real life, then you know me and I know you better than we know.

Still, I cannot help but feel that no one ever knows. Only God understands and sometimes, that's a lonely thought. But I guess it's also liberating. Not only does He know, He also cares. Sometimes, I'm not too sure which is more precious. I have friends and good ones at that. But no one fully knows or fully cares - and by fully I mean every node on the spectrum, the ends, the limits and everything in between.

I don't think we were built to care or understand fully. We're so freaking carnal.

But I guess. I guess I want to say this: take heart, my friends. Because at least there's God. And if nothing else, He's the spectrum, He's the End and the Beginning. And He's everything in between. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment