Friday, March 25, 2016

Therapy

You've ruined music for me;

Playlist 23 is off-limits. No chance, no way.

Damien Rice reminds me of the first time you sent me a song after that turning point train ride we shared. That night should've never happened. It changed everything. It ruined everything.

Kodaline was the reason for that Damien Rice song. And it's also the first time I realised there was more to you than I thought. It's also when I realised you were impossible to figure out.

Paramore. No. Paramore was my voice when I was too afraid to speak to you. So, no.

Fall Out Boy is out of the question because you said, "What happened to Fall Out Boy? These songs are all so... slow." You're right, I am getting slow. I'm getting soft. I imagine you playing your guitar. I imagine what "The Take Over, The Breaks Over" must've sounded like when you played it. Probably better haha.

And basically whatever we listened to at 3AM that day is just excruciating to listen to now. You challenged me to play you the songs that made my world turn. "Surprise me," you said. So, I pulled out all the stops. And now, I feel like nothing is mine anymore.

Music was my way of hiding. But you've found me in my secret places. Everywhere I run to, you're there. There's nowhere to hide now ;_;

This is Good Friday. I feel like I can't breathe. God, plx help thnx.

No comments:

Post a Comment