Saturday, October 15, 2016

I've been thinking about getting clean

It is still immensely cool to me that writing is my job.

But with professional writing comes less leisure writing. At the end of the day, the last thing I want to do is sit down and start thinking of how to put words together into sentences that make aesthetic or semantic sense. (Sometimes it's just not that easy to turn off, y'know?)

With trust, believe that I have been well and that I have been keeping alternative spaces filled with musings, memories and creations from my being.

If an update is necessary: something's up with my stomach lately. It's constantly entangled and from time to time, little fists of sharp pain come biting through my shirt. It feels like something is clawing on my insides and trying to escape from my mouth.

But that's not really worthwhile a notice. I hope to visit you very soon, andnowsatellites. I have a few stories churning in my head (just as my stomach is churning) but to put it all down in a manner that would be satisfactory to me is gonna take more than a while.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment